Tuition & Participation
Kiddie Kampus families contribute a combination of tuition and parent participation time to meet the needs of the school.
Tuition for the 2018-2019 School Year*
Tuition is based on the student's number of scheduled attending days per week. Not included in the monthly tuition amounts below are costs for Music ($3-6/month) and Field Trips ($6/month).
- Morning Program
- 3 days per week : $287/month
- 4 days per week : $383/month
- 5 days per week : $479/month
- Afternoon Programs
- Pre-K (2 afternoons/week): $267/month
- Enrichment (1 afternoon/week): $100/4-week session or $200/8-week session (+ materials fees if applicable)
- Extended Care (1 afternoon/week): $20/day if pre-registered, $22.50/day for walk-on
*Tuition rates are subject to change yearly.
Parent Participation Commitments
A co-op can be your school as much as your child's. Parent/guardian involvement is an essential component to Kiddie Kampus and is achieved by each family in the following ways:
- Attending an orientation before the start of the year (new families only)
- Working at the school during the morning program one day per week (8:45 am ~ 12:30 pm)
- Contributing 1 Parent Participation Project per year
- Volunteering for at least 25 hours per year in a helper position (snack shopper, art docent, librarian, field trip coordinator, etc.) or board position
- Participating in 3-4 school Weekend Cleanings per year
- Working 3 hours on a School Maintenance Day per year
- Attending a school-wide meeting one evening per month
- Volunteering for at least 5 hours per year at fundraising and social events during the school year
- Purchasing at least 1 family ticket to Annual Spaghetti Feed