Why Choose a Co-op Preschool?
What is a Cooperative Preschool?
A cooperative preschool is organized by a group of families with similar philosophies who work together with trained teachers to provide their children with a high quality preschool experience. Our preschool is administered and maintained by the parents on a non-profit, non- sectarian basis. Parents assist the professional teachers in the classroom on a rotating basis and participate in the educational program of all the children. Each family shares in the business operation of the school, thus making it truly a cooperative venture. Teachers, parents, and children share the experience of learning together.
Learn more about Parent Participation at Kiddie Kampus.
Benefits of a Cooperative Preschool
We contribute time, effort and love to our school because believe that participating in a cooperative preschool benefits children, parents, and our community.
- enjoy low adult-child ratios
- develop strong bonds with other families
- benefit from a wide range of knowledge and expertise that member families bring to the co-op
- grow with their child in a kind and nurturing environment
- get to know their child's first friends, as parents form strong connections with kids and parents alike
- experience the day-to-day activities of a school, preparing them for future involvement in their child's education
- become part of a community of families
- create lasting memories together
- build the foundation for lifelong friendships